Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome Back to School!


Mrs. Hunter's Schedule:

A- Day

1st - Language Arts 10

2nd - Language Arts 11H

3rd - ESL Skills (with Miss James)

4rh - Language Arts 10

B- Day

5th - Science Fiction/Fantasy

6th - Language Arts 11H

7th - Conference

8th - Language Arts 11H


Just a little general information...

I'm excited to be your teacher this year. I am a National Board Certified Teacher and have earned my Master’s of Arts in Teaching. This is my eighth year teaching Language Arts at Riverton High School and if I have taught a sister, brother, cousin or neighbor of yours in the past, I promise not to hold it against you. There are honestly days that I can’t believe I get paid for what I do. Of course, there are other days that make up for that, but that is the beauty of teaching.


This year, if you are absent, you can check the blog for information on what you have missed and what is coming up. If you need information, you can check the blog. If you need more information, please email me.


As I get a little more experienced with blogging, I hope to put pictures of class activities here so you can show your parents what you have done in school. This is the year I embrace technology!


Welcome back to school. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.



1 comment:

  1. I love this way of keeping up with my daughter. It makes it fun for me and I feel much more informed. Thank you for being creative!

    ReplyDelete